Terms and Conditions
Gray Line Savannah (“Gray Line” or “we”, “our” or “us”) is a tourism specialist, offering a comprehensive range of sightseeing tours, day tours, tour packages, tailor-made travel services, charter transportation services and/or other related services (“Services”). The Services are accessible and can be purchased by booking a reservation (“Booking”), through the website www.savannahgrayline.us (“Website”), and any other websites through which Gray Line Savannah and/or Kelly Tours makes the Services available (“Sites”).
These terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) are between you and Gray Line if you are using the Services, the Website and/or the Sites.
TERMS FOR SERVICE
When purchasing the Services by making a Booking through the Website and/or the Sites you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions for the Services (“Terms for Services”). The Terms for Services govern your access to and the use of the Services and are the following:
1. Online Bookings All online bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure. Bookings made less than 24 hours prior can only be honored if they are called in to our office.
2. Confirmation of departure When you book online you will receive a confirmation by email stating departure times.
3. Prices Prices for the Services provided by Gray Line are in United States Dollars (USD). Tour prices do not include meals. Prices subject to change without notice
4. Payments Acceptable forms of payment include cash, traveler's checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Card.
5. Promotional code Special promotional code (“Promo Code”) when offered by Gray Line must be entered on the payment page of the Website at time of Booking. A maximum of one Promo Code per Booking can be used.
6. Cancellations & refunds All cancellations shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Most of the Services offered on the Website are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under the Cancellation Policy. The Cancellation Policy is noted on all applicable Services specific cancellation and refund policies are noted in the description details. Refunds may take up to 14 business days. In case of a cancellation or change of schedule or tour by Gray Line, you will be notified via email/phone call. In any case of cancellation or change you will be offered a new date or a new tour or a full refund.
7. Place of departure It is your responsibility to arrive in good time to check in for your tour at the place of departure, the Savannah Visitors Center, 301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401. Gray Line offers complimentary pick up services for those guests staying in the Historic Savannah District. Pick up is 30 minutes before scheduled departure. When pick up services are required, you need to indicate the hotel on your reservation for the pick-up. Please confirm your hotel pick-up 24 hours in advance with our office. Please be in front of your hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street.
8. Customer with special needs If you have any special needs and/or requests you should notify the Gray Line customer service desk as soon as possible. Gray Line tries to fulfill its customers needs at all times.
9. Safety on board the buses The safety and comfort of the customers of Gray Line is our main goal. The fleet of Gray Line includes buses of all types and sizes, which are all equipped with safety equipment. Gray Line asks that all guests keep all hands and arms inside of the vehicles at all times.
10. Lost & found If you lose clothes and/or other items in your possession during your trip with us, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Gray Line takes no liability for any kind of damage and/or loss of items in its tour buses. In the event an item is found in our tour bus, Gray Line takes it aside and keeps it for a period of 30 days from the date it is found. If you contact us within the time limited mentioned and the item is found, you must provide us with an address to send it to as soon as practicable. You must pay the cost of delivering the item.
11. Food & beverages Food and beverages are not allowed on board of our buses. 12. Responsibility & Liability Booking the Services, whether or not by instructions from you or a 3rd party, are subject to your review and confirmation. If you do not send us comments on your booking, i.e. number of persons booked, timing, dates and locations of departures, as soon as practicable prior to your trip, Gray Line does not except any liability for any errors and/or omissions in the booking confirmation and/or the Services provided. You are responsible to provide Gray Line with correct contact information in the event changes are made to the Services you booked with us. Gray Line assumes no responsibility for delays caused by breakdowns, traffic conditions, inclement weather, accidents and other conditions beyond our control.
13. Comments and/or complaints Gray Line welcomes you to send a note with your comment on our tours. If you for some reason are not satisfied with our Services, please contact us as soon as possible.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gray Line reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Website and/or the Sites or to modify these Terms & Conditions, at any time and without prior notice. If the Terms & Conditions are modified we will notify the modification by posting the modification on the Website and/or the Sites. Any modification to the Terms & Conditions will be effective at the time of posting. If you continue to access and/or use the Website and/or the Sites it will constitute acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.
Gray Line shall not be liable for any damages and/or loss relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the Website and/or the Sites.
GRAY LINE SAVANNAH
2790 Hwy 80 W
Garden City, GA 31408
223 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Savannah, GA 31401
GET TO KNOW US
We're the Local Expert, dedicated to helping you find the world's best travel experiences!
WHY BOOK WITH GRAY LINE
Book services direct from the source
Book with a brand you know and trust
No Hidden Fees
Local customer service when you need it